Monday, April 30, 2012

Simply Happy

Now that I have my new blog, I have so many things that I wanted to say and never did, so now I can. Woohooo!!

In the beginning of the year, my friend posted her New Year's Resolution and titled it twenty-twelve. I loved her idea - she's pretty much the smartest person alive. Even though we are basically 5 months into the year, the resolution is jus perfect for me, and really anyone. And I got permission to copy her ;)
 
So starting today my resolution for the rest of the year is to be happy. With everything that life throws at us, its hard to forget the little things that make you happy, simply happy. I always think about the future and the what ifs, but whats more important in the present. Right now. And every day should have happiness, even for a lil. So in no particular order, here is my Happy List:

spending time with family & friends
the gospel
blogging
journaling
Facebooking ;)
digi scrapbooking
girls crafts night
having me & Liam time
sister time
visiting ppl
playing around w photoshop
shopping for myself
shopping for others
pedicures & full set manicures
making memories
reading good books
fun exercise - biking, dancing, gym classes, soccer
chocolate ;)
ice-cream
playing soccer 

click here for source
I will make sure I do one thing every day to make me happy, truly happy.

Love,
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love your happy list! AND...there are some things that I'd love to do with you- photoshop (yes please!), pedi's/mani's, playing w/Liam. You should totally call me whenever....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your goals . Those things are the most import ones :)

    ReplyDelete

yay for comments. hip hip hooray!!


Oh and I have to approve all comments before they post so dont think it didn't work the first time... It mostly likely did :) But if you feel like it didn't go ahead and comment again, I dont mind, I LOVE comments and positive feedback