Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Diego Pascua

My bestest friend and her husband had their baby 4 days early (lucky ducks!) and he is jus the cutest, littlest, hairest baby ever! He is jus so precious. Meet Diego Pascua:



Born April 16, 2012 at 7:26 pm
6 lbs 11 oz, 20.5 inches 

Momma and baby are doing sooo good! They are jus one big happy family, yay!


Proud parents: Sam & Giss



Liam also got to meet him... and of course there was a photoshoot ;) 


Aww, they are gonna be best friends for life... at least, they better!! 


Love,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks shahny this is a cute post. I havent logged in as you can see. I love it!! and yes they shall be friends. Now lets go to the park soon please, I need my friend and so does diego!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't logged on as much either friend. lol

    ReplyDelete

yay for comments. hip hip hooray!!


Oh and I have to approve all comments before they post so dont think it didn't work the first time... It mostly likely did :) But if you feel like it didn't go ahead and comment again, I dont mind, I LOVE comments and positive feedback