Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Changes

Hey there!

So I decided to start a new blog for the following reason: Bill asked me for a divorce a few days after Liam was born. I was completely heartbroken but then the next day, I was relieved. He had been very cold and distance to me during my pregnancy. My last few months pregnant, he actually stopped saying "I love you." And so, finally he had the guts (or nerve!) to say he wanted a divorce and hasn't been happy for the last 2 years. Frankly, I deserve better. I dont feel like he will change his attitude or feelings toward me, so divorce is really for the best.

It makes me super sad that Liam wont have both parents 24/7 but I know I will find the perfect step daddy for him and husband for me when the time comes. Especially because I am a great catch ;)


Speaking of Liam. He is officially 2 months old!! Ahh! Times has gone by sooo fast. I love my lil guy sooo much. He is honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me. I can't believe how much love I have for him and how much it grows every day. But then again, how can you not love this "Hug Magnet"


So, welcome to Shahny's Notes :)


Love,
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the last rough couple of months. Keep your chin up. You'll be a great mom and someday meet that man of your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chels. I will anxiously wait for that day :)

      Delete
  2. Aw, sweetie, I'm sorry you had such a rough time of it...especially because you deserve so much better. We need to catch up again and I need to hold Liam again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-freaking-men! I'm so proud of you shahn! Tough times call for a tough parent! Liam is lucky to have you, and you to have him! If you ever need to talk, or rant, or spill any beans you know where I am ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kjera! I will def take you up on that offer :)

      Delete
  4. So sorry to hear of your hard times... your baby is adorable!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and liam are def a catcg
    H.

    Younalready know how i feel about this situation.
    I am very proud of you and how you have handled the situation, you are a strong woman and most importatntly a great parent and example to your son. Being a parent doesnt come in just a few hrs...any ne can do that, but you have handled everything for your little boy. Now that sm a mommy i can see how hard things can get, but the love of a true parent helps you get the strength .
    Im so glad you have liam by your side. As he grow up he will see all your hard work and become a true man.

    I love you loads , know you can count on me for better or for worse ok.

    Btw i love the tittle of your bliog.. Def stalking it lol so dont mia anymore !!!!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, so I def need to start up again hehe. Love you Giss!

      Delete
  6. You are one of the MOST amazing women I know and Liam is soooo lucky to have you for a mom. I'm so sorry that a dumb guy broke your heart, he really didn't know what he was giving up. Never forget how absolutely amazing you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Clarissa! You are the best and definitely more amazing than me!

      Delete

yay for comments. hip hip hooray!!


Oh and I have to approve all comments before they post so dont think it didn't work the first time... It mostly likely did :) But if you feel like it didn't go ahead and comment again, I dont mind, I LOVE comments and positive feedback